Booking results 2019

Bookings Holdings reported a 4% increase in revenue to US$15.1 billion for 2019, but the travel giant is expecting a “significant and negative impact” for the first quarter of 2020 due to the COVID-19 coronavirus. The Connecticut-based online travel agency warns about a potential year-over-year decline in non-GAAP revenue for the first quarter between 9% and 5%. Room nights booked are also expected to decrease by as much as 10%, and total gross travel bookings are expected to decline by as much as 15%.

Leave a Reply